Why now could be the time to change your accountant?
When thinking of the service provided by your accountant you should ask yourself the following questions:
- Do you see your accountant once a year?
- Do they advise you in advance of upcoming deadlines so that you are never late with filings?
- Have they missed deadlines and perhaps you have incurred late fees and interest?
- Do they return your calls and emails promptly?
- Do you have a good rapport with your accountant?
- Are they pro-active with your business?
- Do they regularly update their skills and knowledge base on company law, tax and accounting standards?
- Are you getting value for money?
- Do they offer fixed fees?