David O’Connor holds a practising certificate from the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants.
O’Connor & Co., Chartered Certified Accountants, was established to provide professional accounting and business advice to companies, sole traders and partnerships.
Our personal and friendly service will work in partnership with businesses and individuals to help them achieve their business goals. Your business will benefit from our extensive business experience and regular professional advice.
Our focus is to partner your business and provide you with continuous professional support.
Contact us today at email@example.com to arrange a meeting time that is convenient to your business.
- Audit exempt company accounts
- Sole traders / Partnerships / not for profit organisations
Monthly management accounts
- Profit and loss statement
- Balance sheet
- Cash flow statement
- Tax preparation
- Analysis versus budget / forecast
- Aged debtors / creditors
Strategic business planning
- Annual Budgets
- Rolling forecasts
- Cash forecasting
- PAYE / PRSI
- Corporation tax
- Revenue Audits
- Maintenance of all company Registers
- Advising and assisting directors and company secretaries with fulfilling their obligations with regard to the keeping of minutes of directors and shareholders’ meetings, including annual general meetings, extraordinary general meetings etc.
- Assistance and preparation of annual returns which are required to be filed with the Companies Registration Office.
- Advising directors and company secretaries of their obligations to file returns and reminders of impending annual return dates.
- Bookkeeping services
- Company formations
- Audit preparation